Quality Assurance Laboratory
- Situated in the ground floor of Head Office.
- Perform work under Manager - Quality Assurance Laboratory who reports to the Divisional Head, Deputy General Manager - Technical, Lab & Production.
- Laboratory has approved carder of five analyst (Assistant Managers) and five Quality Control Assistants.
- SPC Laboratory perform tests for Government sector (DHS) and SPC private sector.
- Lab perform testing of samples belong to following categories.
- - Tender samples
- - Pre -shipment samples
- - Pre - market samples
- - Post market samples
- - Complaint samples
- - Private Sector samples
- Testing are done according to the current versions of BP, USP, IP or Supplier's in house specifications.
- Lab has state-of the-Art equipment like HPLC's, GC, Spectrophotometers, Karl fisher Titrator, Potentiometers, Dissolution testers etc.
- After testing, certificates are issued on routine basis by the laboratory for Tender samples & pre- shipment samples.
- Finding of other testings (pre - market, post market & complaint samples), will be informed to the higher management, if any failure/ non conformity is found.
All quality failure findings of these samples are forwarded by Manager - QAL to the “Quality Failure Meeting” which is participated by a “Committee” comprised of following members
This committee discuss the failures & take the final decisions on quality failed products.
- - Chairman
- - Managing Director
- - General Manager
- - Deputy General Manager - Technical, Lab & Production
- - Deputy General Manager - Marketing
- - Deputy General Manager - Finance